Saturday, December 13, 2014

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to Living with Hope, Choosing Joy! I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog for some time now, and after praying about it, I decided to give it a try. Now, I've started a blog in the past, usually to document my travels overseas as a way for family and friends to keep up to date with my adventures; however, about after a month I would go MIA. I guess I just "forgot" about my blog. Well, here I am again. Maybe things will be different this time :) 

...I'm Hope! I'm first and foremost follower of Jesus and my desire is to glorify Him in all that I do. I'm married to a wonderful, kind, gentle man named Jacob. We got married June 2013. Summer 2014 we found out we were expecting our first child and we were over the moon excited! I had a beautiful 6 months with our baby Girl, Naomi Joy, until she went home to Jesus. I'll share more in following posts.

If we were meeting face-to-face, I picture us sitting at my kitchen table with a cup of coffee sharing our life's joys and struggles. This is a place for me to process and share my journey of loss and grief; how God is restoring my heart; how I'm choosing to hold onto joy. It's also a place for me to share some of the things I'm most interested about, like health and fitness, homemaking, eating and cooking REAL food, etc. 

I hope this blog will encourage your heart just as so many others have encouraged mine.


Me and Jacob
Thanksgiving 2013

**Disclaimer: This blog most likely won't be grammatically correct so if that's a pet peeve of yours--Sorry! Hope you'll still read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment